Needs analysis and process steps presentation
We always start the process of creating an offer with an analysis of needs. Defining the starting point is the basis of a good strategy.
At this stage, we need information about your business, communication situation, activities so far, plans, expectations and challenges. In the first conversation with us, you will also find out what the individual steps of the strategic process look like and at what point your involvement will be necessary.
Design path and detailed offer
Based on the information collected during the conversation and the initial analysis of the brand's activities in digital channels, we develop a detailed design path tailored to your needs.
The offer includes a description of the strategic process, the scope of our work, the distribution of the project over time and the price range.
Initial situation audit and analysis - internal and external digital audit
The basis of the digital strategy is the analysis of the company's activities and the competitive environment.
Before we start working on the strategy itself, we first conduct an audit of digital activities, during which we obtain and analyze data on:
- product / service,
What exactly can include analysis of the initial situation:
- SEM audit and technical analysis of the website,
- website UX audit,
- audit of social channels,
- consumer journey mapping,
- quantitative and qualitative analysis of mentions in each area,
- brand communication analysis,
- crisis situation analysis (communication, customer service)
- competition analysis,
- analysis of brand activities on the example of recent campaigns.
Defining strategic goals of digital communication
Based on the results of audits and analyzes, we define strategic (primary) goals for digital communication:
- brand (image) goals,
- marketing goals,
- communication goals,
- sales targets.
In the further part of the strategy, we will also specify specific goals for selected communication channels.
Digital persona (target group)
When developing digital personas (their number may vary from a few to a dozen), we start with the analysis of information about the current users of the brand / product. We develop this information based on the analysis of audit data as well as research and reports on consumer behavior and trends. The conclusions from this stage are the starting point for identifying a potential audience. What is particularly important in this step, however, is the in-depth work on existing data from unforced behaviors and user statements.
Digital persona is defined in terms of:
- demographic and psychographic,
- motivation, barriers and problems,
- consumer behavior,
- possible places of contact with the brand,
- potential contexts for communication,
- guidelines for directing activities,
- the number of users with a given profile in digital channels,
- meaning for business.
Strategy and tactics of reaching out
When creating the strategy of reaching out, we answer the questions of where and how the brand should be present in order to achieve the set goals.
At this stage, knowing the specifics of the target groups, we develop a detailed action strategy that includes the selection of digital tools, defining their role, specificity of communication, tactics of actions and specific goals for a given channel.
In complex strategies, we also develop communication lines in which we define the style, language of communication, tonality and forms of content.
Methods of measuring effectiveness
One of the key elements of the strategy is to define how to measure the achievement of the assumed goals. Therefore, in this part of the strategy:
- we define a list of meters with their description and application tips,
- we suggest the frequency of taking such measurements,
- we recommend tools.
Budget and implementation plan
In the last stage, we develop an estimated budget and an implementation plan for the entire strategy. The budget, depending on the specifics of the project, may be:
- flexible - we prepare a budget based on previously set goals,
- with restrictions - taking into account the available funds, we recommend the level of expenses optimizing your budget.
In the strategy implementation plan we have prepared:
- we define the milestones needed to start activities,
- we define the roles of key partners in the process,
- we develop a diagram of individual steps and moments of iteration.